Facts About P&R Stamping and Die Cut
- A customer focused Midwest-based provider of metal stamping products and a broad range of die cut products for various applications and industries.
- Stamping Products include metal washers, steel float rings, retainer plates etc.
- Die cut products include gaskets, seals, valves,shims, washers etc.
- In-house design and mold manufacturing capabilities for custom die and stamping needs.
- A culture of operational excellence and superior customer service.
Our dedicated team of professionals with extensive experience in manufacturing and servicing various industries, including reel manufacturers, industrial lift trucks, material handling equipment, pumps manufacturers. We work closely with customers to understand their business requirements to provide solutions that will improve operational efficiency and reduce cost.
CUSTOMER SERVICE IS OUR DIFFERENCE
- Flexible, fast and responsive customer service that meets our customers’ needs.
- Consistent on-time delivery performance that exceeds our customers’ expectations.
HERE’S WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING
- “Attention to customer needs and doing whatever they can to meet that need.”
- “Willing to ship the same day an order is placed.”
- “Helpful employees” “Flexible” “Good quality” “On time delivery.”
MORE FACTS ABOUT P&R STAMPING & DIE CUTTING
- P&R Specialty, Inc. is a privately held company founded in 1982.
- Located at the crossroads of I-75 and I-70 within 600 miles of 53% of the US population.
- Growing organization with strong financial stability.
- 145,000 square feet manufacturing facilities.
- In-house design, tool and mold manufacturing capability.
- Scalable production capacity to meet changing customer demand.
- Our culture of operational excellence enables a low cost structure.